The Health Connection Hub
The Hub is a community database of social service programs and providers. Enter your zip code and use personal, program or income eligibility filters to narrow results.
The subject areas in The Hub are
- Food and Goods (including Emergency Food, Food Pantry, Home Goods and Clothing)
- Housing (including Help Finding Housing, Temporary Shelter)
- Health (including Medical Health Care, Mental Health Care, and Addiction & Recovery)
- Care (including Navigating the System and Case Management)
- Money (including Financial Assistance, Government Benefits, and Insurance)
- Education and Work (including School, Help Finding Work and Supported Employment)
- Legal (including Legal Aid and Mediation)
- ID/DD (Intellectual Disability/Developmental Delay)
For example, if you are looking for sliding-scale mental health care, choose Mental Health Care, then filter by diagnosis under personal filters, and income eligibility in order to find programs that meet your needs. (Note the personal filters are not the same for all subjects, so go to the subject area you want first and then choose appropriate filters).